Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will do data entry, data analysis, research

I will do data entry, data analysis, research












About:

I have more 3 year's experiences as Administrative Officer, so I get used to work with Excel, Word, make the report, calendar.... If you are looking for a person who can support you in your job, let me help you.

I will be your assistant who support you with your documents as PDF, Word, data entry, research.... I will finish your requirement in 2 days.

My services:
  • Data Entry
  • Data Collection
  • Formatting and Cleaning
  • Data Analysis (Pivot Table, Pie Charts, Graphs...)
  • PDF to Excel, Word
  • Images to Word, Excel
  • Many typing work to Excel or Word Document
  • Mail Merge, Labels, Invitation Mail
  • Copy, Paste
  • Take care of your customer
  • Contact email
  • Product Listing
  • Web Research
  • Mange Ebay, Amazon, Fanpage....

Features:
  • Quick reponses
  • Quick delivery
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Satisfaction

Feel free to contact me for any questions. Please contact me before order.
Let me support you in your job.
Thanks

Reviews


dt9180:I gave her a difficult task that included going to multiple websites to find data and then input that data into a spreadsheet for me. She completed the task and communicated very well throughout the entire process. Thank you!

phuonganh8151:Thank you so much for your order. I really apologize for deliver late because of sick.\r\nI hope I can still support you in the future.

stargazyuk:This was the second piece of work I have sent to Phuong. Excellent again. Accurate transcription, speedy delivery, outstanding communications. Highly recommended.

phuonganh8151:Thank you so much. I am really happy to support you. You are very kind.\r\n\r\nThanks again for your trust.

sheilabarry:Great work! Clear and accurate work!


No comments:

Post a Comment