Monday, August 13, 2018

I will create a custom site mapping in Tactical Arbitrage for you.

I will create a custom site mapping in Tactical Arbitrage for you.












About:

Are you an FBA Seller who uses the invaluable Tactical Arbitrage tool?
They've got a fair number of sites to search on by default, but the real jewel is that you can map custom sites as well with XPath.

That's where I come in. I take the hassle of learning XPath off your shoulders and let you focus on doing what you do best, hustling!

I will map out the XPath for the fields you need and either provide the CSV file or just set it up for you in Tactical Arbitrage and test it.

I'm reliable and stand by the number of sites you paid for. Occasionally there are just some sites that will not work, if I put such a site in TA myself and test and it won't work*, I will replace it with another choice so that you get the number of sites you pay for.

*Note: This means the custom site will not bring back all of the appropriate data fields. You are paying me to fully map the site to bring back product data. Beyond that I am not responsible for the quality of matches when TA runs the comparison to Amazon.

Reviews


swiskar:great job,

webdood:Thanks for the order

rlfoxworth:Continues to do great job and continues to provides great customer sanctification.

webdood:Outstanding Experience!

rlfoxworth:Great Developer again! thanks.... Will use again...


No comments:

Post a Comment