Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Machine Learning And Deep Learning In R Or Python











About:

Please Contact me before Placing an Order


I am an Data Analyst at CodeX Solutions working for quite alot time on different problems like digit recognition, Movie Recommendation, Face recognition and speech recognition using ML algorithm and other DL algorithms.



I have worked on different technology solutions based on machine learning. I want to improve challenge and transform the way my clients use their data to achieve wider business goals.




Following are my areas of expertise:



  1. Python
  2. R
  3. Pandas
  4. Numpy
  5. Markdown files (HTML, PDF)
  6. Read/Write CSVs
  7. Statistical inference
  8. Data Analysis
  9. Machine Learning
  10. Deep Learning
  11. NLP
  12. Working with APIs
  13. Generating reports
  14. Data Visualisation


Topics i have worked on:
1. CNN, ANN, GAN, RNN, LSTMs, Sentiment Analysis, K-Fold Cross Validation 

2. Linear, Logistic models, Naive Bayes, SVM, KNN, Random forest models, Nearest Neighbors, Decision Tree, Boosting, Kmeans, Movie Recommendation System





Note: If you're having a unique solution, message me so can discuss it in detail and find you the best solution to your problem!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment