Thursday, November 8, 2018

I will excel tasks professionally in 24 hours

I will excel tasks professionally in 24 hours












About:

I am expert in Micro soft excel having 10 year experience in working with Ms excel.
By selecting this gigs you the following services.

1.Create analysis report in excel.

2.Remove duplicates in excel sheet.

3.Convert data into excel sheets.

4.Prepare graphs and charts in excel sheet.

5.Pivot table in spread sheets.

6.Perfectly group, sort data in Ms excel.

7. Budgeting sheet in excel.

8. Finance statement.

9. Reconciliation.

And

Any thing you want through Microsoft Excel. 

Reviews


ranasaghar:Perfectly done the job and delivered order on time.

excell_safdar:thanks sir hope we will move further in future.

ranasaghar:A great man .Worked perfect i like the work

excell_safdar:thanks sir

mikulandska8:The seller was responsive and he delivered graphs but I requested something more - a dashboard with slicers, and I didn't receive it. However, the price was low, so I can't complain too much


No comments:

Post a Comment