Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will do data entry, data analysis, data mining jobs

I will do data entry, data analysis, data mining jobs












About:

I am professional Virtual Assistant and Data Entry expert.
I have 2 years experience of data entry job in ACE Data Solutions,Pune.
I work as a data entry expert and virtual assistant with local and international Businesses.
I have excellent experience in Data Entry, Web Research, Data Mining, Data Analysis and Data Collection.
❂ Data Entry
❂ Data Mining
❂ Internet Research
❂ Copy Paste
❂ PDF Conversion
❂ Data Collection
❂ Administration

➰ 100% Accuracy
➰ 100% Satisfaction
➰ Quality Work
➰ Delivery On Time
typing,pdf conversion,data entry,web research,editing,admin support,all types of exel work,copy-paste,microsoft word,video editing,

Reviews


justinho754:good communication!

shubhambv:Thank you for buying 30 hours package again.continue to work with you again

nslim1:job well done !! thanks

shubhambv:Continue To Work With You again. Outstanding Experience.

avidhb:Definitely working with him again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment