Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will do excel data entry

I will do excel data entry












About:

Hi,
Welcome to my Excel gig
I'm a professional Excel data entry Expert!.I have a 5 years Experience. I also worked many organizations as a Excel Expert.I'm e here to help you to promote your business with 100% satisfaction. I will provide you fast and reliable services.


I'm offering following services in this gig

  • any type of Excel data entry
  • remove the Duplication in Excel
  • import + Export excel data entry
  • Online/offline data entry
  • Simple copy paste
  • Lead generation 
  • Email finding 
  • Website research
  • Manual typing
  • Product listing
  • PDF to word/excel
  • Image to word/excel
  • Contact details search 
  • Google spreadsheet 

All kind of Virtual Assistant, Admin Support or Office Assistance in any type of data entry Jobs at your fingertips.




Why you Choose me?

I will offer you fast and accurate service.
Unlimited revision until buyer satisfaction.
Fast response( 24 hours online).
Group-wise work.

100% accurate results!!

If you have diffrent kind of task which is not listed you can ask me

Kindly feel free to contact me and I will reach you within a One Minute. 
whish you Good look.

Have A Good Day

Reviews


tbriandavis:Fantastic work quality and communication. As always, Perfect.

seoexpert201322:best buyer ever. Thank yo so much.

gustavomuniz364:She did really well, I wish the spread sheet could it have been more elaborated, but overall it was good.\n\nThank you

seoexpert201322:i have followed all his instruction, still he is unhappy,

crhoward:I was having a problem with Excel and did not have the time to spend on the task. Cue seoexpert201322 to the rescue. What had already taken an hour of my time and no progress was quickly completed here on Fiverr. Thanks!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment