Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will create a sheet from scratch, depending on your need.

I will create a sheet from scratch, depending on your need.












About:

Dear customer,

Kindly contact me prior to placing an order.

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is J. Azar and I'm a Territory Business Development Manager for a U.S. based NYSE listed company. I've been using MS Excel for over 15 years in my career as well as my personal life.

Throughout my career, I have relied on MS Excel to make my job easier by:

  • Keeping track of various day-to-day tasks,
  • Customizing quarterly sales and performance reports,
  • Saving time by automating sheets,
  • Compilating data into one sheet, and
  • Impressing managers and peers with interactive dashboards to represent data.

I am extending my expertise in hopes of aiding other business professionals in their jobs and career by utilizing this powerful tool, whether MS Excel or Google Sheets.

All information provided will be kept confidential and will not be used or shared for any reason apart from your requirement. If needed be, a Non-disclosure Agreement, (NDA), will be provided. 


Looking forward to your business.


J. Azar


Work smarter, not harder. 

Note that I rarely use complex VBA and JS in my sheets. Please reach out beforehand to check if my services meet your expectations.

Reviews


builditnow:Great understanding of the most important request

jayazar:Prompt and clear communication. I enjoyed working with builditnow. \n\nThank you.

builditnow:Great understanding of the most important request

jayazar:Prompt and clear communication. I enjoyed working with builditnow. \n\nThank you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment