Thursday, August 16, 2018

I will do data analytics with r, python and weka

I will do data analytics with r, python and weka












About:

                        ####Please, contact before placing an order####

Hello 

This gig is dedicated to doing any kind of Statistical Analysis according to your need.

I am a data scientist with a background in applied mathematics in engineering and finance who understands the voice of data, I will perform any kind of analysis using a Statistical Softwares like R (using R-Studio), Python (Using Jupyter Notebook), and Weka.

I will perform analysis like,

  • Regression 
  • Mixed Modelling
  • Classification
  • Time-Series Analysis 
  • Correlations 
  • Association
  • Feature Selection/Evaluation
  • Different kind of visualization
  • Hypothesis verification
  • Different Kinds of Statistical Test
  • Survey Results Analysis
  • Supervised/ Unsupervised learning
  • Web Scraping

I will also present to you
  • Codes for the analysis
  • Output and well-explained interpretations
  • A comprehensive report  

I will provide the best quality work available within minimum time. 
Do not hesitate to contact me. 

Best regards 
Impeccable000

Reviews


atwalra:I had a mining project that needed completing within 12 hours I approached impeccable and agreed a fair price. He was the only seller that was confident that he could complete this by the strict deadline set. Throughout my dealing with him there was top notch customer service and the quality of the result was 5*! Would recommend to anyone!

impeccable000:thanks

atwalra:Very excellent seller! Performed the task within the 24 hour deadline to a high standard will definitely deal with again.

impeccable000:thanks..!!

kamyamiglani:Absolutely best quality. Will definitely recommend to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment