Friday, August 17, 2018

I will send a custom offer as per your reuirements

I will send a custom offer as per your reuirements












About:

Hello, I am here to save you a lot of time and money by automating lot of stuffs with python.

I can do any sort of data mining or web scraping that you need.
I can also build GUI applications so you anyone can use the apps easily without any coding knowledge.

It's always a good idea to discuss project details before hiring someone, so we both have a clear understanding of what is to be done and how much time and money it is going to take.
So message me any time you want to discuss your project to get a better project relevant cost and time estimate.

ALWAYS MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER, TO GET YOUR CUSTOM REQUIREMENTS OFFER

Reviews


nordic88:Thank you for your help.

tomsmithseo1000:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

nordic88:It was not a trivial task but Akash did a great job. thank you.

agwakash:Thanks so much! I'm really glad I could help!

dannyhidalgo12:AMAZING! very helpful


No comments:

Post a Comment