Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do it for you! I can help you with your daily excel needs. (& even if you can't we can discuss to find the way... + See More

I will do it for you! I can help you with your daily excel needs. (& even if you can't we can discuss to find the way... + See More












About:

I will help you visualize your excel data in a meaningful and professional way. I would also help you in cleansing, re-arranging, re-formatting your data if need be. All you have to do is send me the file with raw data. 

Reviews


lamillsg:He was great with confirming requirements and timing and delivering as expected.

koolvirtuassist:Great working with you. Would love to see you again. Thanks a lot.

filmsforever99:AWESOME...AWESOME....AWESOME SELLER!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

koolvirtuassist:Awesome Experience! Would definitely like to work with you in future...

elhadiweb:Fast, interested in doing exactly what I wanted and then exceeding it. Very happy with this Seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment