Thursday, July 26, 2018

I will do data analysis,visualization and r programming for you

I will do data analysis,visualization and r programming for you












About:

You guys need help in R programming ? 
Do you need help in statistics and data analysis ?
Do you need best models for your data for prediction ?
I am your guy then 
I am a Data Scientist with experience in R programming, State of the Art Machine Learning Algorithms 
I will help with

  • Plots  - Time Series/Trend plots etc
  • Modeling -  Linear/Logistic regression, Decision trees, Naive Bayes, Random Forest technique etc.
  • Web scraping
  • Statistics - Probabilities, Distributions
  • I will also apply Neural Networks on your data 

Reviews


bgsu2300:He was easy to work with. And he did a great job on the project

naqiraza53:very good experience

thaonguyen595:Wonderful guy to work with! Easy to communicate with, revised my order multiple times without any complaints, would definitely recommend for anyone who needs help with data science project!

naqiraza53:Good experience :))

ninasummer:Syed did an excellent job! Working with him means getting things done! He responds instantly at all times and in fluent English, is very competent in handling complex data and analyzing it. He followed instructions and completed tasks as requested in the short amount of time given. I would highly recommend him! Future projects will follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment