Friday, July 20, 2018

I will do data mining and web scraping

I will do data mining and web scraping












About:

Hi - I am having 7-year experience in Web Scraping, Data Mining, Data Migration, Lead Generation, Data Research and Administrative task and I am willing to search the Leads for sales staff and Entering information into Contact Management System.

I will scrape data from your given every website and I will output the data in any format you need (XLSX, TXT, PDF,CVSetc...).

I will do all work manually. I always committed to give the best output to my clients.

Full time available for your services. Feel free to contact me. You can ask anything about my GIGin the message and also can ask me to provide a sample data of your project before ordering my GIG.

Thanks!

Reviews


cedricdf:Excellent work. Did exactly what I asked for. good commuincation

itexpertarfa:Very Great Buyer! Thanks :)

vbywh101:gREAT EXPERIENCE.

itexpertarfa:Great \u0026 Professional Buyer :)

gogochef:Always deliver!


No comments:

Post a Comment