Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will create excel graphs and charts for your data

I will create excel graphs and charts for your data












About:

I will create Graphs and Charts of your data to illustrate a excellent pictorial summary.

With this gig I will create,

  1. 2D / 3D Column Charts
  2. Bar Charts
  3. Line Charts
  4. Area Charts
  5. 2D / 3D Pie Charts
  6. Exploded Pie Charts
  7. Doughnut Charts
  8. X-Y Scatter Plots
  9. Likert Scale Graphs
  10. Bubble Charts
  11. Radar Charts
  12. Waterfall Charts
  13. Bullet Graphs
  14. Combination Charts
  15. Pivot Tables
  16. Pivot Charts
  17. Charts with Secondary Axis

or
Any other type of chart according to the nature of your data.

Also I will,

  • Create graphs for your scanned or handwritten data sheets too.
  • Insert logo/clip art or any images to the charts.
  • Put charts in to MS PowerPoint amp; convert to PDF.
  • Provide high quality JPEG/ PNG of the chart for 1 more gig ($5).


I'm delivering the
EDITABLE Excel file with every order.

My basic gig is $5. Price for your task is negotiable.If you need, I can deliver the work within few hours for an extra charge.

Please contact me before placing your order.

You can save my gig by clicking the 'Favorite' button on top to contact me in the future as well.Thanks !!!

Reviews


caliman62:Professional and prompt service.

chanaka_01:Great Experience!!!Many thanks for the tip!!!

caliman62:Fast and accurate delivery. Great job!

digiad:Great fiverr Gig

chanaka_01:Thank you so much for the trust you put in me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment