Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will create a clean, attractive dashboard in excel

I will create a clean, attractive dashboard in excel












About:

* Please send me a private message with your request before ordering. *

I will take your raw data and turn it into a stunning dashboard for analyzing your past and planning your future!

Basic includes:
  • Graphs
  • Charts
  • Clean formatting or branding
  • Basic calculations (e.g. "sum", "average", etc.)

For an extra charge, I can also include:
  • Pivot tables
  • Conditional formatting
  • Advanced calculations
  • Automation / macros

Examples of dashboards:
  • Sales monitoring
  • Personal budgeting
  • Performance monitoring
  • Profit margins (sales vs. expenses)
  • ...and much more!

Reviews


occcorp:Great to work with ...again

marybethas:Pleasure working with you again!

mangant:Got it right the first time!

marybethas:Pleasure working with you!

robertluna23:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment