Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will analyse your data and interpret for you

I will analyse your data and interpret for you












About:

Hello!!

I welcome you to my page. This gig offers several statistical analysis, which would be done using SPSS or MS Excel depending on is required.

The following are the types of analysis that you can expect;

- ANOVA

- Principal Component Analysis amp; Factor Analysis

- Chi-Square

- Linear, Multiple, Logistic Regression

- Correlation

- T-Test, and many more…

Please contact me prior to your order placement.

Cheers.

Reviews


mariandreaco:Very good job!

segunakogun:Awesome experience

miatsa:he did everything I asked perfectly! very good job my friend :)

segunakogun:Outstanding Experience!

viqtoryaa:Amazing work provided. Very supportive seller. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment