Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will do CFD and finite element analysis using Ansys

I will do CFD and finite element analysis using Ansys












About:

I'm an Industrial Engineer from University of Engineering & Technology Taxila.i am expert in ANSYS and I will do CFD and finite element analysis using Ansys. as i have studies in engineering throughout the courses.i will provide my best efforts to your work.

Qualities:
  • CFD Simulation
  • draw 3D Model from 2D models
  • Draw Assembly of Multiple Parts
  • perform analysis of design

I have done many projects in ANSYS. If you have a project on CFD. Don't hesitate to contact me 
Delivery time depends on complexity of parts. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours
Message me before placing order

Reviews


shaniolkh:outstanding experience. Got 99%. fast response

imran_2k13:thanks

fahodz:outstanding work you are one of the best here, and sure i'll work with you again \n\nthanks a lot

imran_2k13:thanks

salehalnabit:Satisfactory Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment