Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do 2 hours any Type of Data Entry, Copy Paste, Data Mining, Web Research (Basic,Simple Tasks)

I will do 2 hours any Type of Data Entry, Copy Paste, Data Mining, Web Research (Basic,Simple Tasks)












About:

I would be happy to be a virtual assistant and assist with all of your needs. My goal is to provide best services for my clients.

Data Entry Works
MS Word (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Editing
Transcription
Copy-Paste
Edit your all kinds of documents
Review your product
Contact Information like Contact Person, Address, Phone, Email
PDF to Excel or Excel to PDF
PDF to Word or Word to PDF
Images to Excel/Word
Scanned pages to Excel/Word
Product Listing
Power Point Presentation
Photoshop work
Any type of Data Entry and Web Research works
And other various business related works

Create any Social Media Accounts.

If you need more hours: - Please click extra to buy more gigs from the additional services.
If you need any other services that are not listed above, please contact me with the basic details of the job. I will try to reach as soon as possible.
100% satisfaction guarantee – if you are not happy with the completed project, you will receive a full refund on order.
Kindly communicate with me before you order to confirm my availability to avoid any kind of troubles for your project!
Thanks.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment