Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will complete any type data entry, Ms Word, Ms excel, Ms PowerPoint

I will complete any type data entry, Ms Word, Ms excel, Ms PowerPoint












About:

I always believe to succeed at work, the keywords are communication and team work. Therefore, by exchange and sharing of information, I believe I can deliver my best of service to you.

I am a persistent and hardworking individual who strives to do my best.

You may consider me if you looking for the professional in following skills:


  • -Data entry
  • -Microsoft Word
  • -Microsoft Excel
  • -Microsoft PowerPoint
  • -Business Cards Entry
  • -Editing
  • -Photoshop
  • -CorelDraw
  • -Internet research
  • -File downloading amp; uploading
  • -Data analysis
  • -Typing up data in PDF into editable document


I am available 7 days of a week for work.

Thanks for your time to read my profile. I'm looking forward to working with you.


Have a nice day.

Thank you
Ishara

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment