Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will do data mining and web scraping for you

I will do data mining and web scraping for you












About:

                                             Warm Welcome to my Gig

Note: please inbox me before the place
and avoid the cancellation.
 
I can do any sort of data mining and data extraction and web scraping for any kind of website i have experience from last 3 years.

Services 
  • Data mining
  • Data extracion
  • Web scraping
  • Data Entry
  • Typing
  • Any kind of web searching
  • Put in the Excel and Googlesheet
  • PDF to Excel/Word
  • Excel/Word to PDF
  • PDF fillable / Editing / put Logo
  • Photoshop Editing

Thank you 

Reviews


livingsong:Thank you for your service

ksabatkhel001:Thank you so much \nwant to continue work with you

livingsong:Glad to be working with you again.

ksabatkhel001:Thank you so much I want more work with you

ezmonator:Very happy with the work that was completed. Time was great and so was the price. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment