Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will data analysis, data analysis

I will data analysis, data analysis












About:

Important Note: Contact me before placing an order

Hi Peep,

I hope you are doing well.

Here is the list of Services I Offer:

  • Data Entry
  • Data Analysis
  • Data Mining
  • CRM Data Entry
  • Data Scraping
  • Copy Paste Work
  • Data Conversion
  • PDF to Excel, Word
  • JPEG to Excel, Word
  • Typing in Excel or Word
  • Business Cards Entry
  • Internet Research/Web Research
  • E-commerce Products Listing
  • WordPress Article Posting
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel or Word Document
  • Property Research, Public Record Search
  • Real Estate Data Entry
  • Avery Labels, Mail Merge, Image Merge
  • Any type of Admin Support/Repetitive works

Thank You
Aeshaa


READ FAQ BELOW

Reviews


gavincooper637:Geat work as expected

aeshaa:Outstanding Experience!

gavincooper637:Always Awesome... I will get back to you for more orders

aeshaa:Outstanding Experience!

gavincooper637:This was an open ended, deep research gig and Aeshaa did an amazing job with the time we allocated


No comments:

Post a Comment