Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will create bash shell,perl or python script

I will create bash shell,perl or python script












About:

Hi there!
Welcome to this gig. I offer professional BASH, PHP, and Python scripting services which you have been looking for. I have been working for more than 10+ years in programming and development  so I know what you want.

Note: Feel free to send me a message before ordering.

In this gig,
 * I will write a custom bash script that automates a task for you.
 * Log File processing
 * Flat File Parsing
 * ETL job automation script
 * Reading data from different files , transform the data after applying some kind of transformation    and output to a destination file
* CSV, TSV,JSON Processing.
* Web Scraping
* Dataminig
... and much more

Why me and not others?

Because I have 10+ years of professional experience with big clients like AMD,DELL,GroupM..etc

AND:

  • I value time.
  • I deliver fast.
  • I provide 100% satisfaction.
  • I provide 24/7 support.

Reviews


dotsdata:Great to work with.

abeesm:great experience

dustinredmon:Great experience. Thank you very much.

abeesm:Great experience

robinsander:Best seller!! I recommend him! A+


No comments:

Post a Comment