Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will do it for you! I can help you with your daily excel needs. (& even if you can't we can discuss to find the way... + See More

I will do it for you! I can help you with your daily excel needs. (& even if you can't we can discuss to find the way... + See More












About:

You can be too good at your job... sales, marketing or data gathering....but when it comes to crunch the data, create reports and present INFORMATION from the data it becomes a tough thing...
You can send over your data in Excel files and give me some pointers as to what you want to get out of that and I will be sure to help you with that.

(Please note that based on scope of work you might have to order multiple gigs. Please discuss with me before ordering.)

Reviews


jurezlak:I needed a fast and professional excel dashboard. The seller had good and clear communication. The job was done fast and professional.

koolvirtuassist:Thank you so much for the opportunity to work with you. It was nice experience...

r5waf87:Very good delivery, easy to work with, very good communication!

koolvirtuassist:great experience!

dominiqueforand:Outstanding service and quality. Kool is amazing and very very efficient. I'll order again for sure.\nGreat job. !!!\n


No comments:

Post a Comment