Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Bookkeeping And Reconciliation Services











About:

I am a professional Accountant. I have 2 years working experience in the field of Accounts and Financial Management.



I will be glad to work with you and provide you below services:



- Structuring of Accounts

- Maintenance of books of accounts (From Data Entry to preparation of Financial Statements)

- Bank Reconciliation

- Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable Maintenance

- Financial analysis and reporting

- Financial Management

- Audit preparation

- Designing and improving internal control measures

- Budgeting, forecasting and cash flow monitoring

Expertise in Financial Accounting Systems

- QuickBooks

- Xero

- Peachtree

- Tally ERP

- Advance Excel



I focus on providing quality work with in the specified deadlines. I can also provide you dedicated services.



You should be quite satisfied with your 100% confidentiality while working with me.



So, what are you waiting for? Just inbox me to place your customized order and get the quote and let me help you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A pleasure to deal with and highly recommend to all on Fiverr

Seller's Response:

Great Delivery!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment