Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Help With Your Excel Project











About:

I will assist you with your Excel-based project. A few project ideas you may need assistance with:



  • Advanced and Complex Formula Work
  • Formula Auditing
  • Pivot Tables
  • Budgeting
  • Project Tracking Spreadsheets
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Data Validation (Drop Down Lists, Functions)
  • Data Analysis
  • Data Entry
  • Plus More!


PLEASE NOTE: This gig is for 1 hour of work. Before booking, please contact me and inform me of the scope of your project. Once I learn more, I will let you know if this can be completed within 1 gig (1 hour). If not, I can give you a custom quote for the time it will take. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication with the seller. He took the time to answer all of my questions about the project. Received my order way before the deadline. This is my second excel project with Josh. I really like his work. He is through and has a good understanding of my projects. I’ll continue to use him for my excel projects for sure!

:

Great work and timely delivery!

:

Josh is truly an Excel expert. Not only does he know advanced functions/formulas, but he was very good at understanding my problem and quick to figure out the best way to use Excel to solve it. Working with him on this project yielded a spreadsheet that will save me hours of time. Amazing seller!

:

He is perfect calculator!

:

Great work! Super Fast! AAA+




No comments:

Post a Comment