Sunday, March 8, 2020

Create Excel Formula, Excel Spreadsheet Or Dashboard











About:

Welcome to my Gig!



PLEASE PING ME BEFORE PLACE ORDER.



EXCEL SPREADSHEETS, FORMULAS, FUNCTIONS AND MACROS



I'm Expert in Microsoft Excel, I can help you in any kind of tasks as follows:

  • Pivot Table
  • Excel Dashboard
  • Apply formulasAdvancede Filter 
  • Vlookup/Hlookup
  • Countif/Counties
  • Sumif/Sumifs
  • Data Validation
  • Conditioning Formatting
  • Dropdown
  • Redesign Excel worksheets to get it data more clean and neat
  • Split text/data into different cells
  • Removing duplicates 
  • Create Invoices for raw data with automated Invoice Numbers
  • Provide video tutorial also for any kind of help
  • Convert any file to Excel or CSV from PDF, Word scanned pages

Thank you for reading, I am looking forward to working with you!



Excel, Ms Excel, Excel Formula, Excel Dashboard, Excel Automate Sheet, Excel Spreadsheet, PivotTable, Invoice, Tracking Sheets, Financial Statements or Excel Data Entry

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast turn around time, great communication. Request was not overly complicated but its obvious that Seller would be great with much more complex tasks. Delegating this task allowed me to get my work completed while still being able to spend time with my kids. Thanks again- highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Great Experience. Will love to work with you again. :)

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience with the seller. I am surely going to buy the gig next time. I love to buy the service again. Thanks a lot. 100% recommended

Seller's Response:

Great Experience

:

Outstanding experience with the seller. Has perform extra ordinary work for me. Will surely buy the service again. Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment