Thursday, March 26, 2020

Data Scientist Using Advanced Vba And Excel











About:

!! Can deliver any automation within few hours at some additional cost!!

!! Please message me before ordering to understand the scope of the requirements and to budget the project appropriately!! 

Looking forward to help you assist you in your Excel and Google sheet automation!



Hello!!

Welcome to my VBA and Excel gig!

I have 10+ year of experience in Excel.  

I can automate anything in Excel. I have advanced knowledge of VBA. Being an MBA (Finance) and Software Engineering graduate, I have good business knowledge and understands all the finance jargons which can be related to Corporate Finance, Crypto currencies, and Capital Markets . In this gig, I can help you with below products but not limited to:

✔  Automation of repeated tasks.

✔  Customized Dashboards

✔  Data analysis

✔  Userform creations

✔  Automated reports and  graphs.

✔  Web-scrapping from static or Dynamic websites

Since, my childhood I have knack for numbers, therefore I can help you solve complex problems related to data and can do insightful business analysis.



P.S.: Please feel free to ping me 24/7 for any help; I can deliver you the automation within few hours of the start.



Best Regards,

Manjit 

Reviews


:

Great experience! Thank you.

:

Great work

:

Professional seller. Goes the extra mile.

:

Professional seller

:


No comments:

Post a Comment