Thursday, March 26, 2020

Enter Qualitative Data For You











About:

Are you searching a professional data entry service?

Then you have come to the right place! 

                                           Welcome to my Data Entry Gig



I am expert in data entry , stock inventory, typing work for last 3 years. Why you can trust me because:

  • Customer's satisfaction is my gurantee
  • Quick Turnaround timely delivery
  • Good communication and human relation skills

I am providing you following services:



  • Pdf to Excel

  • Copy/Paste 

  • PDF to MS Word and vice versa.

  • MS Office

  • Business Cards details in excel
  • Manual Typing
  • Data Surfing
  • Any Form Filling

  • Scanned Pages to excel
  • Offline and Online Data Entry
  • Internet Research
  • All Admin Work




Please contact me first before placing an order to agree on the procedure for job so as to avoid cancellation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I've worked with this seller before and returned because they always deliver the work, faster than the deadline; completed to specifications; always willing to collaborate with continuous communication to ensure the finished product is up to expectations, I also like this seller because they take pride in their work.

Seller's Response:

I was not very clear with my original request but the seller was very accommodating and revised the job for me. Very happy with the results

Seller's Response:

The best data input EVER! This seller s awesome! All data is as it should be. Fabulous communication, always delivered on time. I'll use this seller again and again!

:

Great client. Stay blessed and I am here when you need me.

:

We needed data collected and organized. This seller is the BEST! The finished project was beautifully done. They are so good I put in a second order. They understand what needs to be done and asks questions when in doubt. For anyone with data entry/collection needs this is your seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment