Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Create A Professional Excel Spreadsheet











About:

I will build you a professional spreadsheet, creates automated reports and give you analysis of your data for projected trends.



My first PRIORITY is the QUALITY of my work! Always send me a message prior ordering, so we can discuss your work to get the most satisfying result. 

The more detailed the description the faster I can get started and ensure a highest level of quality.



I am very passionate about Excel and are looking forward to working with you on your project. 



Services

    

  • Bypass password protections 
  • Data filtration
  • Formulas - including creating customs one's.
  • Hyperlinking of sheets.
  • Charts, Bars and Graphs
  • Pivot Tables

  • ... and a lot more



Reviews


:

outstanding Work

:

thanks for the work

:

Start out a little shaky but he got it together

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment