Saturday, February 8, 2020

Create Google Sheets Script To Automate Tasks











About:

I can help you to get solutions for your Google Sheets:



- Tasks automation in Google Sheets to save cost & time

- Design & Create Dashboards / Charts / Reports.

- Writing apps Scripts/ Macros

- Cleaning, Organizing and analyzing data.

- Combining and splitting data in multiple sheets

- Automatic ordering and invoice solution 

- Automatic Inventory management solution

- Business & Financial data management and analysis 

- Auto mail sending from Google Sheets

- Managing your GDrive files and folders using Apps Script

- Linking Forms with spreadsheets

- Conditional formatting

- External Linking to other Sheets



WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME?



  • I have excellent communications skills.
  • I am well-educated and have 10 years of professional experience 
  • I can provide you best alternative / solution according to your requirements.


PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE BEFORE PLACING ANY ORDER, so that I can deliver you best services according to your requirements.

Reviews


:

Good - though difficult working across very different time zones! Very responsive to revisions and end product was exactly what I wanted.

:

Prompt delivery!

:

exactly what I wanted. thank you so much

:

Went beyond expectation to deliver the product

:

OMG amazingly smart programmer. He tackled a super complicated programming issue for me on google sheets.




No comments:

Post a Comment