Saturday, February 8, 2020

An Australian Patent Search For Your Idea Or Product











About:

I will search the Australian Patent databases for any patents or pending patents relating to your idea, product, invention.



I have worked in the startup space for 5+ years and seen hundreds of ideas - I've deeply analysed the Intelectual property on every single one.



Every awesome startup idea needs thorough vetting and some analysis goes a long way!



Bonus: If you're concerned with the protection and secrecy of your idea I will sign a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) at your request. 



This gig gets you a multi-faceted patent search on Australian (and even some global) databases compiled into a report.



Please note: I cannot search deep biology or scientific patents. I'm also not a lawyer and by no means an giving legal advice, I've just got really good at finding patents and competitors. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome experience and would recommend to anyone. Tom offered a very high standard of work and there was fantastic communication. I'll be using his services very soon! FIVE STARS!!!

:

Awesome buyer, clear and concise.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment