Friday, February 7, 2020

Fix Wordpress, PHP And Mysql Issues











About:

     >>  Playing with WordPress ( ) is fun!!



     >> If you stumble anytime just knock ( ☎ ) me, I will help you to fix WordPress error. 



     >> Please!! Place an ORDER after proper and final discussion <<<< 



 
☀ ☀ ☀ I will solve ☀ ☀ ☀ 



☛ Fatal Error 
☛ Internal Server Error
☛ CSS Page Break Error 
☛ Call to Undefined Function
☛ The White Screen of Death
☛ Allowed Memory size Exhausted
☛ Lost Admin Email and Password
☛ Cannot Modify Header Information
☛ Maximum Execution Time Exceeded
☛ Error Establishing Database Connection


☕ ☕ ☕ I will fix ☕ ☕ 



Visual Composer Error

Image Sliders Issues

Twitter Bootstrap Problem

Responsive Design Error 

Video Popup Issues

Widget/Sidebar Problem

Google Font Error

Contact form Issues



You are relaxed when I start to fix WordPress problems. 



Thanking 

Zahid 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I highly recommend Zahid: His professionalism, his expertise all things php, mysql, wordpress,..., his courteous business conduct, his speed of delivery, everything second to none! I (try to) order a LOT on fiverr but most times the sellers here cannot keep their gig promises. Now meet Zahid: he's a superstar, he deserves getting your orders too!

Seller's Response:

He is awesome. He just came and we had a discussion. It was kinda consultation. He paid

:

It was so quick and simple to get what I asked for that he and I are now going to be working together on all of my future projects.

:

Wonderful person to work with.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment