Thursday, February 6, 2020

Help You Analyze Data And Build Dashboards On Excel











About:

Trouble with Excel? Feel free to reach out.



I can provide efficient Excel services and solutions as per specific requirements.

An unconventional artist, my craft is that of harvesting key signals from all forms of data and using them to address business pains. 

Creative solutions to complex problems is my specialty.



Basic Services:

  • Data Entry
  • Data Cleaning
  • Task automization
  • Formulas
  • Solve error within spreadsheets


Advanced Services:

 - Pivot Tables

 - Power Query (External Data Analysis)

 - Macros

 - ListBox, ComboBox



I am result and detail oriented and believe in quality work. Any order can be customized as per client needs.

Please leave me a message before placing an order.

Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment