Monday, February 10, 2020

R Programming And Data Analysis With R Studio











About:

Inbox me freely, I'll listen you anytime :)



Struggling with R programming?

Want R programming and Data Analysis with visualization?

You are at right place.



Price will be determined according to the task.



Give me 2 things for R programming and data analysis:

  1. Data Set(s)
  2. Instructions


My services:

  • Data Pre-processing
  • Data Cleaning
  • Modeling
  • Visualization / Plots / Graphs
  • Reports using R Markdown
  • Regression Analysis, can be linear, non-linear, logistic etc
  • Hypothesis Testing, can be t-test, Anova
  • Machine Learning


My priority will be customer satisfaction and on time delivery

Thank you :)



***Order Now***

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very responsive, reliable and a very capable gentlemen

:

Great, Thanks. Looking forward to work with you again :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment