I will be your expert in excel spreadsheet, dashboard, web research
About:
Hello! My name is Asha and I have extensive experience working with excel and data. Do you have an excel sheet that is giving you trouble? Don't worry, I will help you with it.
These are some of the things I can help you with- Formatting
- Conditional formatting
- Formulas
- Charts/Graphs
- Tables
- Remove duplicates
- Text to columns
- Index & Match
- Vlookup & Hlookup
- Pivot tables/charts/slice
- Open Office/Google spreadsheets
- Automation
- Data Visualisation
- Interactive dashboards
- Web Research
Sliver - This pack will cover any basic task that can be done in under an hour like simple formula fixes and basic formatting.
Gold - Tasks with medium complexity and that would take 2- 4 hours to complete will come under this package.
Platinum - The premium package will be for dashboards or creation of templates that would give you 4-5 interactive charts with drop downs, radio buttons etc.
If your requirement is anything other than the ones listed above, just leave me a message and I will help you with a custom offer.
100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the work
Please message me before placing an order and I will help you choose the best deal.
Reviews
chalkgj:Second project that Asha has completed ... wonderful service and takes time to understand the exact requirements. Fabulous!
ashasukumaran:Great buyer as always. Thanks for the tip. Would love to work with you again.
sarahmono:So pleased with the service, communications and speed of the work and will definitely use again. Thanks very much
ashasukumaran:Very clear instructions. Good buyer.
reggieyoung:Excellent communicator delivered exactly what I wanted . Extremely professional

No comments:
Post a Comment