Saturday, October 13, 2018

I will answer 1 doubt or solve 1 small issue.

I will answer 1 doubt or solve 1 small issue.












About:

I will answer any question or solve any small problem about spreadsheets. 

  • Excel 
  • Google Sheets 
  • Open Office
  • Libre Office


Questions could be about: 

  • Formulas
  • Macro VBA
  • Google Script 
  • Charts
  • Pivot Tables
  • Power Pivot
  • Power Query

Reviews


jamesclifford0:Nat is a really nice guy and it’s obvious straight away he knows his stuff.\n\nHe is now my go to guy for all my Excel and DB issues.\n\nI highly recommend him to everyone.

natanaelserra:James is the perfect client. Awesome to work with.

jamesclifford0:Nat is a really nice guy and it’s obvious straight away he knows his stuff.\n\nHe is now my go to guy for all my Excel and DB issues.\n\nI highly recommend him to everyone.

natanaelserra:James is the perfect client. Awesome to work with.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment