Friday, October 12, 2018

I will do 12 hours of excel data entry,data analysis,data collection,data mining,web research.

I will do 12 hours of excel data entry,data analysis,data collection,data mining,web research.












About:

Hi,
    I am Uzair. I am professional data entry worker.If you need a virtual assistant for data entry, web research, Offline data entry,data extraction,copy/paste,offline and online data entry,excel work,word work, data collection or any other task, then you are at the right place.I will do your job perfectly with 100% satisfaction.

Services
  • Data Entry
  • Data Extraction
  • Data Collection
  • Copy/Paste work
  • Offline Data Entry
  • Online Survey
  • Offline Survey
  • Any Type of Excel work
  • All Type of Admin work
Why Me
  • More work at low price
  • Error free data entry
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Quality work
  • Quick delivery
  • Economical rates
Please message me before placing your order.

Reviews


grangey:Second experience and outstanding once again. Will gladly keep using!

uzairkiani:Very patient and understanding. Very good experience.

grangey:Great communication from the outset, and good speed of delivery. Will gladly be using again!

uzairkiani:Very co operating customer

grangey:Second experience and outstanding once again. Will gladly keep using!


No comments:

Post a Comment