Saturday, October 13, 2018

I will be your excel expert

I will be your excel expert












About:

I am a professional Business Analysis and I am here to help you to create customized spreadsheet and dashboard in order toget valuable insights from your data.

My Services are (not limited to):

  • Data entry
  • Data cleaning
  • Conditional Formatting
  • Formulas and functions
  • Custom formulas
  • Charts
  • Tables
  • Dashboard
  • VLOOKUP amp; HLOOKUP
  • Regression
  • Convert any file to Excel
  • Any other task using Excel


Please contactme before placing an order.
I can, also, make some suggestions based on your data or/and create custom quote based on your requirements.

Reviews


sovergodr:Wonderful does not her justice but she is the most helpful and dedicated teacher I have ever had. I will certainly be coming to her with any Excel questions that I have.

annagraziaargen:It has been a pleasure help him. I could not ask for a better customer, serious, dedicated and always available to reply any questions!

sovergodr:Wonderful does not her justice but she is the most helpful and dedicated teacher I have ever had. I will certainly be coming to her with any Excel questions that I have.

annagraziaargen:It has been a pleasure help him. I could not ask for a better customer, serious, dedicated and always available to reply any questions!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment