Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will excel data analysis reports, graphs, charts, pivot tables

I will excel data analysis reports, graphs, charts, pivot tables












About:

If you're looking for to create Excel data analysis or professional data visualization to draw insights from your raw data, I'm here to help.

Since my service is custom made for your specific needs, please contact me to discuss your project scope, schedule and budget before ordering.

I have vast experience creating dashboards and reports, using pivot tables, advanced formulas, graphs, charts, and more.

Thank you!

Reviews


rachelelice36:Always a pleasure

ann1232:Same here, thanks again!

flyleafwindows:Ann is great and easy to work with.

ann1232:Thank you for an interesting project and a great experience!

wealthpeak:great questioning to understand the requirements preventing too many revisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment