Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do data analysis, visualization on excel, r and stata

I will do data analysis, visualization on excel, r and stata












About:

I have taken many data science courses and worked on projects which involved extensive use of R, STATA. I can perform any type of analysis and create visualization for your project. I can also provide interpretation as per demand.

Services
  • Optimization Models
  • Predictive Modeling (Regression, Logistic Regression, hypothesis testing etc.)
  • Descriptive Modeling
  • Prescriptive Modeling
  • Simulation Modeling
  • Data Cleansing

Kindly contact me before placing the order.

Your satisfaction is my concern.

Reviews


spectrumseven:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

julianhabets:Happy customer, and very good communication and quality

nishatian1:Outstanding Experience!

asifbhatti0:Outstanding Experience!

nishatian1:Excellent Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment