Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will create excel spreadsheet , PDF to excel , formulas calculation

I will create excel spreadsheet , PDF to excel , formulas calculation












About:

Hey
I am here to save your time and energy.
You will get a handy and accurate spreadsheet.
I'm Expert in Microsoft ExcelI have 9+ years experience, I can help you in any kind of assignment as listed below.

  • Spreadsheet with Calculation
  • formulas or functions 
  • Pivot Table
  • Conditioning Formatting
  • Drop down
  • Reorganize data
  • Split text/data into different cells 
  • Improve/redesign your existing file
  • Invoice Template
  • Excel Data Entry
  • Convert PDF to Excel

  • Data Collection

If you want custom offer, please send me message I will send best offer and I assure you will be happy.


Why I am:

1-I always care about customer requirements and believe in hard work

2-Fast Response

3-Accuracy

4-Delivery on Time


Get in touch with me so I can share more examples of my work and take your through the work process.


Reviews


petro91:I have worked with the seller in the past and have always had prompt and friendly service.\n\nAlso his knowledge of excel is second to none. He has done simple tasks and very complex tasks for me.

hamdy30:Thanks a lot for your valuable remarks ! I enjoyed working with you and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.\r\n\r\n

exptalent:Spreadsheet. Did a great jon.

hamdy30:Fantastic client and will be happy to work with more \u0026 more in the future! An absolute pleasure to work with.\r\n\r\n

nikkialicia:AMAZING! EXACTLY what I needed. He was professional, extremely fast and a great communicator. Will use again for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment