Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will train you in power bi reports and dashboards

I will train you in power bi reports and dashboards












About:

Hi,
If you are a Power BI user and need some help, you can count on me. My training program will establish you as a knowledgeable practitioner of Power BI. The training is broadly divided into 8 sessions of 1 hour each:
  1. Session 1 - Introduction to Power BI, Data structure, Getting data into Power BI from different sources
  2. Session 2 - Data cleaning, Data transformation, Data modelling
  3. Session 3 - Data modelling & relationships building
  4. Session 4 - Power BI reports and visualization (part 1)
  5. Session 5 - Power BI reports and visualization (part 2)
  6. Session 6 - Adding calculated columns
  7. Session 7 - Adding calculated measures
  8. Session 8 - Connecting to Power BI Service and preparing Dashboard
There will be exercises to be completed after each session to provide you hands-on experience. 
The training program can be customized based on your needs to ensure your satisfaction.
I will also be available for any follow-up questions, after completion of the training. 
Thanking you,
Kamal  

Reviews


daniellizzama:The work was extremely helpful and professional.

kamal_s:Hi Daniellizamma, thank you very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you on this repeat order. Your ultra fast response is a big motivator. I look forward to being of service to you again :)

tazq8kw:Kamal is knowledge in Power BI and supportive with any questions I had

kamal_s:Thank you for your feedback and the repeat order. You are a great customer and person. I enjoyed working with you and look forward to keeping on doing so in the future.

daniellizzama:I did make a slight adjustment since pseudocode is also necessary. I had to break the flowchart in modules. It has turned out well and am considering additional flowcharts. Thanks for the help!


No comments:

Post a Comment