Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will do web scraping, data mining and data analysis

I will do web scraping, data mining and data analysis












About:

I will perform any web scraping/data mining tasks.

How This Works

  • You provide the website, the description of the data and also specify the format that you want to receive the output (scraped data).
  • I will research the website immediately and create a custom offer for you once I am confident the data is available and I can acquire it.
  • Once we've agreed, I would provide the information in the exact format you specified as soon as possible.

I also perform statistical analysis and create reports based on your requirements and objectives, i.e. for student research projects and businesses.

I understand the value of your time and I guarantee on-time delivery for every of my service.

My services include, but are not limited to:

  • Web Scraping
  • Data Mining
  • Data Analysis for Business and Research Purposes.
  • Data Entry
  • Text Mining (Sentiment Analysis)

Please contact me before placing an order to get your custom offer, as each data mining/analysis project is unique and the prices may vary. And also, to avoid any cancellations.

Regards,
Kophy

Reviews


crene7676:Great delivery once again. Thanks for being so swift.

crene7676:Another great delivery in less than 24 hours. Thanks again.

sarahenderson:He's upbeat, open, and a great communicator. Work came through as expected, and quickly. Highly recommend.

crene7676:Great experience again with this seller. Very quick and responsive. Data quality checked.

edhendrickson:Did exactly what I needed and the turn around was quick.


No comments:

Post a Comment