Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I will do 08 Hours Professionally Any Type of Data Entry Work.

I will do 08 Hours Professionally Any Type of Data Entry Work.












About:

100% satisfaction guaranteed (I will offer refund if you are not satisfied with my work) 

 =======Services I would offer======== 

  • Data Entry (All type)
  • Copy Paste
  • Product listing
  • Online research
  • Excel data entry
  • Image to Word or Excel
  • PDF to Word or Word to PDF
  • PDF to Excel or Excel to PDF

I will do any kind of data entry work according to the instructions with attention to details, and I can assure 100% customer satisfaction with all my work deliverable.

100% satisfaction guaranteed (I will offer refund if you are not satisfied with my work) 

Note: Please Contact me before placing an order!

Unlimited Revisions 

Best Regards,
ahmedishtiak

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment