Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will data analysis and reporting consultancy

I will data analysis and reporting consultancy












About:

I have experience of more than 5 years in Data Analysis and Reporting in Excel and handle different projects and work as project controller in Etisalat Facilities Management and have experience of handling complex project. my experience will bring value for your company and business because of my Help and Consultation. I can provide consultancy at highly affordable rates.

My Services:

1.Data Functions(Choose Function, VLOOKUP Function, MATCH INDEX)

2. Solver and Goal Seek for Analysis

5.Advanced Graph and Charts(Sparkline, Range Charts, Funding Graph, Two Axis Graphs, Scenario Graphs, Combo Charts)

6. What-IF-Analysis .

7. Provide me Data and what is your outcome be.

8.Pivot Tables.

9.Report will be provided with Ultra Excel Package.



Promotion
Buy my 2 Gigs and get third Gig free(Only for Basic and Standard Package)
Buy my 2 Gigs for Ultra Excel and get 50% discount on one

Reviews


oussamahamana:He is the best person to do you work... go for it

shakeelanjum626:Thanks for your order and it was 2nd and having great ezperience

oussamahamana:I was the first customer and i am glad that he fulfilled all requirement delivering outstanding work .... i highly recommend

shakeelanjum626:It has been Pleasure to work on Project with Buyer. Great Experince

oussamahamana:He is the best person to do you work... go for it


No comments:

Post a Comment