Monday, August 20, 2018

I will solve your machine learning problems

I will solve your machine learning problems












About:

I will provide machine learning and data science services. 

Algorithms : Decision Tress, Linear Regression, Naive Bayes, Neural Networks, SVMs, Nearest Neighbors, Logistic Regression, Rule Learning, Bagging, Boosting etc

Tech Stack : Python, H2O, R, Weka, Java Tensorflow, Keras, Matlab, Weka etc

The delivery will be accompanied by documentation if requested.

I will also provide custom ML based solutions and projects. End to End machine learning pipelines, right from data ingestion to prediction and evaluation is also provided.

Source code will be well commented 
Delivery will be on time and of high quality.

Do read my profile to know about my expertise

Kindly message before ordering




Reviews


arbeldror:Great work, fast response!

alifarha:Good work fast response looking forward to work with you again

datascienceguyy:good experience

btpope22:answered all my questions with a fast turn around. will work with seller again!

datascienceguyy:good experinece


No comments:

Post a Comment