Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will assist you in making your spreadsheets more attractive

I will assist you in making your spreadsheets more attractive












About:

I am Mohsin Raza, manufacturing excellence engineer , working in a textile organization for three years. Creating Excel sheets in more automated way and beautifully expressing the results, is my passion . Having this passion i am will willing to assist you in your spreadsheets working.

So i am ready to create following for you.
  • i will make your data more summarized by VLOOKUP & HLOOKUP, INDEX-MATCH, SUMIFS, COUNTIF and other IFs formulas. 
  • Pivot tables and Charts
    Buttons, Drop-down lists, Menus, Forms
    Conditional formatting and Graphs
 Customers satisfaction is my first priority.

Reviews


asadhabib222:Great seller .services as described depivered so quickly fulfilling my requirements.thank you

mohsin3502:Good to work with you

arin_rose7:quality work, will order again, highly recommended this gig

mohsin3502:Good to work with you

javagirl321:Excellent work,He is skilled guy, I will recommend him for quality excel work


No comments:

Post a Comment