Friday, August 17, 2018

I will fix or create google sheets formulas and charts

I will fix or create google sheets formulas and charts












About:

Dear Friend,

I am here to save your time and energy!
I’ll go attentively through your task and ask questions in order to completely understand your needs. 

What I can do:

  • different kinds of formulas and calculations
  • pivot tables
  • graphs / charts
  • data entry
  • automated report / dashboard
  • export to pdf / jpeg/ png
  • present data on Power Point
  • and many more

I offer you an excellent work and service, so you you will get a handy and accurate spreadsheet until your 100% satisfaction. Send me your spreadsheet and tell me what you gonna do and I will give you ideas/tips and do the best for you. (I respect the privacy of your data)

I want to give you the best product at fair price, so please make sure to consult with me prior to ordering the gig.

Note:

Please contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


alohacorey:Easy to work with and expert level knowledge.

rvillarreal235:Great communication!

quincylsmith:Super fast and just what I needed - good communication as well.

rvillarreal235:Great communication!

evolution2:Great work, highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment