Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do your database and programming needs. I have proven records of working experiences in IT field and currently I am working as a Software Engineer (around 5 years)

I will do your database and programming needs. I have proven records of working experiences in IT field and currently I am working as a Software Engineer (around 5 years)












About:

100% customer satisfaction - Excel and Macro Works. 

Hi there,


I will do your any difficult excel work.  If you are stuck with formulas or with VBA macro works. Just contact me and tell me your requirement. 

I will
  • Add buttons and script and make your manual work automate as possible through Excel.
  • Convert excel data and export into any type of data source like MySQL, MSSQL and Access databases etc. 
  • VBA and macro scripts - creating new templates and write into other Excel files without even open and make your analysis work more easier.
  • Mapping data with other sources ex: Word, VB, Access
  • Complex formula for analysis
  • Excel sheet formatting.
  • Filtering, sorting, charts, pivot table and many more
  • Invoice creation through Excel
  • Save excel file format as PDF using macro
  • Data scraping through web pages and save in an Excel file
  • Adding VBA user forms

If you requirement is not in above list, just contact me and ask for a solution. I can do more using VB macro script and Excel formulas.

Before placing the order just contact me please.

### One hour response time and excellent and professional level communication between customer ###

Thank You!
Kavinda Thisara

Reviews


nishcolebred:My second time and he the best seller for micro excel works,

kavindaktk:Thank you very much for the order.

treadway2018:It took longer than originally thought but this was communicated well and the job was done well :)

kavindaktk:Great customer and nice to work with you again and again.

treadway2018:Had great English and was easy to communicate with. Also great at replying to requests. Awesome job!


No comments:

Post a Comment