Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will do projects in linear programming, decision making techniques using r and excel

I will do projects in linear programming, decision making techniques using r and excel












About:

I am an experienced data analyst using MS-Excel. I would do projects in MS-Excel like data analysis, finance statement preparation, Company's turnover in graphs and charts. Also, I have strong control over macro creation in Ms--Excel, hence, I can help you to make your work automated using Vb-Macros. Also, I am equally good in using Pivot table, lookup functions and conditional formatting in Excels.

Hence, I will execute projects related to  -
  1. Data Analysis
  2. Pivot Table
  3. Charts and Graphs
  4. Macros
  5. Excel Functions
  6. Matrix
  7. Conditional Formatting
  8. Financial Statements
  9. Other customized tools using Excel

I also provide services related to decision-making techniques like-
1- Linear and Non-Linear Programming like Simplex method, transportation problems, binary problems, integer problems etc.
2- Multiple Criteria Decision Making ex TOPSIS, AHP, etc
3- Multiple Objective function decision Making
4- Goal Programming
5- Project Management


For applying techniques I use R or Excel.


*******Please ping me before pacing the order**********
Thanks

Reviews


jplancaster:Great communicator, service and programmer. I had just a dream and he made it a reality. Thank you so much!!!

impeccable000:thanks.

jiggypatel:Excellent work. Delivered way before time. Followed instructions closely and great quality of work.

shawnn3:Amazing Work, very co-operative. very flexible with timing and is very experienced in his field as well!

impeccable000:thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment