Wednesday, August 15, 2018

I will do data entry, internet research, and data analysis

I will do data entry, internet research, and data analysis












About:

I am individually aimed to provide quality and unique services. I'm very proficient and have valuable experience in administrative support (Data Entry, Data Mining, Data Collection, Data Scraping etc.), Internet Research, Data Analysis, MS Excel, Google Spreadsheets, WordPress/Shopify Product Listings, CRM Data Entry and other various business-related works.


I am confident working on new challenges and can guarantee that your project will be returned on time and of high quality.

Kindly message me before placing your order and also to discuss your project Further.



Thanks for checking out my GIG.
Raihan

Reviews


alistairkhandy:Excellent as always.

chiagroove:Quick and accurate work. Thank you!

raihanrud:Thank you so much!!!

jthompsonbfast:Got the work done in a timely fashion

wittyhealth2017:He is very efficient and usually ahead of time


No comments:

Post a Comment